Thursday, May 21, 2020

Slow Cooker: Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli

Ingredients:
Cream of Chicken Soup
Chicken (I used breasts, but really you could use anything boneless.)
Alfredo Sauce (I do have a recipe for good alfredo sauce, but this was totally just jarred stuff!)
Broccoli
Pasta

Directions:
Mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup with about 2/3 can of water, and put in slow cooker on low.
Add chicken.
Flip chicken every hour or so (if you can, but if not, it'll be fine.)
I cooked it for about 6 hours, then shredded the chicken.
Add jar of alfredo sauce and broccoli and heat through.
  * Note: I used frozen steamable broccoli and just added it at the end. If you want fresh broccoli, add with about 2 hours left.
Serve over pasta; I used angel-hair.



 
Want some more slow-cooker meal ideas?
 
Here's a recipe for quick meatballs 'n' gravy!
 
Here's a similar recipe for shredded chicken in the cooker!

No comments:

Post a Comment