Monday, May 4, 2020

Chicken Pot Pie ...(and a tiny bonus)


Ingredients:
~Chicken (I forgot to defrost chicken breasts, which is what I usually use. I used canned chicken and will likely use that from now on for this meal!)
~Pie Crusts
~Cream of Chicken
~Veggies
~Ranch Packet
~Milk
~Cheese


Directions:
Grease pie pan and lay bottom crust. Don't forget to poke a few vent holes!
In one pot, combine cream of chicken, some milk (1/2 cup maybe?), veggies and half of ranch packet.
In a pan, sauté chicken with other half of ranch packet (and I threw in some garlic.)
Mix both together, add in handful of cheese, and fill pie crust.
Top with other pie crust. Pinch together. I am a bit anal and need to make the
Bake at 350* until golden brown (about 30 min?).













Chicken Salad Wrap!
 
I had some extra chicken mix left from the pot pie. So, I added some light mayo and a bit of shredded cheese and made a wrap with lettuce for lunch the next day!





No comments:

Post a Comment