Thursday, July 23, 2020

Chicken Bacon Ranch Waffle Fries

This is one of my favorite meals I have ever come up with. It was DELICIOUS! Even up until the moment I started cooking, I had no idea HOW I wanted to make it, I just knew WHAT I wanted to make.
Ingredients:
Chicken Breast (Canned chicken would work well here, too.)
Ranch Seasoning Packet
Chicken Gravy
Heavy Cream
Riced Cauliflower
Bacon
Waffle Fries
Cheese (I used sliced Provolone and Shredded Mozzarella)
Directions:
Cube chicken and sauté , with a bit of the ranch sprinkled on top.
When cooked through, add gravy and rest of ranch packet. Simmer.
Add cream and riced cauli. (I added maybe a cup.)
Cook and finely chop bacon, then add to mixture.
Spread mixture into pan.
Top with cheese, then waffle fries.
Bake at 350* for 30 minutes,  then broil until waffle fries are crispy.

























No comments:

Post a Comment