Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Chicken Stuffing Casserole



Ingredients:
Chicken (cubed)
1 Package Stuffing Mix
Onion (I was lazy and used dried minced onion this time, lol.)
Butter or Margarine
Shredded Cheese
Water



Directions:
~Pan fry chicken in olive oil. Season however you want. (This time I used garlic, parsley and minced onions.)
~In separate bowl, mix melted butter (3/4 cup...though I never measure, just scoop!), package of stuffing mix, 1 1/3 cups of water, and some shredded cheese. (I used about a handful of shredded cheddar jack.)
~Combine chicken and put in casserole dish.
~Cover with cheese and bake until cheese is golden.
(Sometimes I get impatient. Since the chicken is already cooked, sometimes I bake for 15-20 minutes and then just broil the cheese.)

Note: I usually make a double batch, as this is a family favorite. This batch makes about 4 servings.


 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment