Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tomato Pepper Pasta

Disclosure: I was cooking for 14 people when I made this, so I forgot to take the "after" pics, haha!
This was originally my Mom's recipe altered to fit my family better!
Ingredients:
Lean ground beef
Tomatoes
Onions
Bell peppers
Basil
1 can of diced tomatoes
Any small pasta (I used ditalini this time but often use small shells)
Directions:
Sauté chopped peppers and onions.
(Preheat over to 350* and boil pasta to al dente .)
Add ground beef to peppers and cook through.
Chop tomatoes.
Add cooked meat/peppers, tomatoes, can of diced tomatoes, basil and cooked pasta into casserole dish. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
I rarely add salt to anything I cook.... but this dish tastes great super salty. I heavily salt the pasta water, and heavily salt my serving!





No comments:

Post a Comment